Genuine Nissan Juke Parts Online
Introduced in 2010, the Nissan Juke is a topnotch sub-compact CUV that's more than meets the eye. Its efficient 1.6L I4 engine and advanced CVT transmission allow for a snappy driving experience while achieving up to 32 mpg on the highway. Luxury touches like 17-inch alloy wheels and rally-inspired headlights are the icing on the cake.
Common Issues with the Nissan Juke
In spite of the Juke's overall quality, it has experienced its share of hiccups over the years. A few of the more common problems experienced by Juke owners include:
1. Air conditioning failing prematurely.
2. Faulty O2 sensors that result in low power after starting.
3. Loose fuel pressure sensors that result in fuel leaks.
Why Buy Genuine Nissan Juke Parts?
When the time comes to service your Nissan Juke, you should err on the side of caution by choosing OEM Nissan hardware. A few key advantages of genuine Nissan parts include:
1. Superior performance compared to third-party parts.
2. Less hassle when it comes to finding the right part.
3. Less time spent repairing problems due to longer life.
Find Your OEM Parts at CoulterPartsCenter.com
When you choose CoulterPartsCenter.com for your Nissan Juke gear, you'll always get the right parts at the best prices. If you need an alternator, an 02 sensor or brake pads for your Juke, our friendly staff and sophisticated parts finder has got you covered. Once you've experienced the CoulterPartsCenter.com difference, you'll never go back.