Terms and Conditions
Welcome to COULTER NISSAN
Nissan of North America. Protecting your privacy is important to us here at Nissan of North America.
The purpose of the following statement is to help you understand how we collect, use, and safeguard the personal information you provide on our web site.
1. Information Collection: When you browse our web site, you do so anonymously. Personal information, including your E-mail address, is not collected. Your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) is logged to give us an idea of which pages of our web site you are visiting and how much time you spend there. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable. The only other information automatically provided to us is the type of computer and operating system you are using. This information is supplied to us by your browser. There are forms on our web site requesting that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your E-mail address and possibly your postal address, for purposes such as correspondence, survey information, or requesting a quotation. Like many other commercial web sites on the Internet, ours may utilize a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how the site is used.
2. Information Use: If you provide us with your E-mail address, or have done so in the past, we may occasionally send you E-mail offers. We may use information you have given us to, for example, provide a service, measure consumer interest in our various products, and inform you about new products and services. These offers may be based on information you provided in your initial transaction with us, in surveys, or from information that may indicate purchasing preferences and lifestyle.
3. Declining E-mail Offers: We provide customers with an easy means to decline receiving E-mail offers. Although most customers tell us they appreciate receiving notice of these carefully designed opportunities, we recognize the importance of providing you with choices. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers from us by simply replying to the E-mail and informing us of your preferences. All E-mail offers that you receive will inform you of how to decline receiving further E-mail offers.
4. Children: Nissan of North America does not market to children, nor do we solicit data from them. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the interactive activities offered on the sites their children visit. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, our web site by guests under 18 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
5. Company Commitment to Privacy: Nissan of North America will never sell your information to others.
6. Your Acceptance of These Terms: By using this site, you signify your assent to our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes.
Thank you for shopping with us. Please find our policies below:
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Coulter Parts Center